- I only went to see the movie because Idris Elba was in a pair of underwear.
- The movie was like Tyler Perry’s version of Heat. Chris Brown and T.I. should stick to music.
- Idris Elba should stick to walking around movies in his underwear, preferably with his British accent.
Rock The Bells:
- Women, when you’re attending a concert at an outdoor venue, do yourself a favor and leave the wedge heels, stilettos & platforms at home, when you fall, people will laugh. Never mind, go ahead and wear them comedy relief is always good.
- Last year I attended RTB and I did notice the drastic changes this year in regards to the access the “press” was allowed. Basically, next to nothing. Because of the last minute credentials being sent out it left no time to secure interviews with some of the artists and it was a rat race to the front of the press pit to get your two song allotted photo time.
- Ticket prices: Uh, apparently they’ve never heard of this thing called a recession.
- She’s not the savior returning to save hip-hop. She’s an artist and free to express herself any way she wants. Even if that means she’s singing songs at 10000 RPMS a minute.
- I’d still rather listen to Lauryn at her worse than Nikki Minaj at her best.
- So what she has 6 kids. Unlike another artist, she doesn’t have 3 kids by 3 different men.