This morning and my drive into work I looked at the car besides me and noticed a personalized license plate that looked so familiar, then I realized it was my friend Single Black Male. I went through the names on my cell and dialed him up. We chatted for a few since it’s been some time since we’ve spoken to each other. So we talked about the bullshit that’s been going on in my life in particular and just laughed at how pathetic certain people can be. After that conversation, the only thing that was on my mind as I walked into my office was a rant & rave post. It’s been a while since I’ve done one, so needless to say I have a little bit to get off my chest.
- I truly hope the person who released those photos of Rihanna is found and is properly reprimanded by the LAPD. I think it’s piss pour that TMZ posted those photos and it was in poor taste. Also, tons of other bloggers of course jumped on the bandwagon and couldn’t wait to post her photo that is supposed to be considered private evidence on their website as well. I guess people will do anything for a couple of ‘hits’.
- While on the subject of battered women, it amazes me how so many people speak of what she did to provoke the attack! WTF? When will people get it through their thick ass skull that no one should be hit by a MAN (and I use that term lightly) at all???!?! I guess until they’re in that situation, they’re able to pass judgment so easily.
- Why the fuck does my face fell as though I’m going through puberty again!! My forehead feels like braille, I’m definitely making an appointment to see my favorite dermatologist, Dr. Valerie Callender ASAP!
- A year later, and I still hate him.
- Almost 5 years later, and I still love him.
- I wonder how easy for me would it be to adopt a little white kid from Russia? Maybe I’ll become the next Angelina Jolie, because obviously these ovaries of mine are going to waste.
- As much as I am “not my hair”, I definitely need a change. Since I’ve been chemical free for over 15 years, I’m going to stick to it, but maybe I’ll cut about 6 inches off and dye it. I need a change. Or just maybe I’ll start the loc’ing process. Like I said, I need a change.
- I need the patience of Job. At one point I used to consider myself to be a pretty patient person, nowadays, not so much.
- I have to keep reminding myself that some men just aren’t the brightest light bulbs in the socket, so not to expect too much out of them. I said “SOME”, not “ALL”.
- I truly don’t have a problem with people that I personally know reading my blog (this means you..lol), but what annoys me is when they bring up random stuff that I’ve wrote about in the conversation. Then they become surprised when they can’t access my page. I love IP Deny Manager.
Well, I guess I got a few things off of my chest, for now at least. I’m sure there will be more bitch worthy events and happenings in my life in the upcoming weeks!
Feel free to use the comment section to vent, rant, rave, talk shit, ask questions, whatever! Have a safe & enjoyable weekend!