- My 33rd year on this planet is evolving into my 34th year later on next week. Where most people like to make New Years Resolutions, I tend to make those around my birthday, even though I don’t exactly think of them as resolutions. More often I use the end of one year and the beginning of another to ‘clean house’. Those people who didn’t add value, or attempted to take away value from my life space don’t get the opportunity to do the same coming into a new year of life. Severing ties has never felt so good. It’s even better when people beat me to the punch, and remove themselves first, less work for me.
- Kanye West got a twitter account. Big fucking deal. I’d be happier if he got a psychiatrist.
- I’ve gotten rid of my cable TV. Verizon FIOS and Comcast can kiss my brown round ass. Netflix is my hero.
- Crazies from my past, who google me and then send me
uglypictures of their children are just that. Crazy.
- I hate cheese whiz.
- Although I love my friend Nikki with all of my heart, she will have to pay me back big time b/c of what she’s putting me through on Saturday.
Let My Chicken Go: Tossing Aside the Shame – Dirty Pretty Thangs