1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Wow, I need to do something to these eyebrows!
there’s some change in my purse I’m sure.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
She’s a brickhouse, it’s the tone that plays when my mother calls.
7. What shirt are you wearing?
Pink Assata Shakur tshirt
8. Do you label yourself?
Labels are for clothes
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
Fila (ok, so I still use my old employee discount, what can I say 62% is a good deal!)
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark, I hate bright rooms.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
She’s like a sister to me!
12. What does your watch look like?
I can’t stand wearing anything on my wrist, so no watches for me.
Taking care of a sick kid.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
I LOVE YOU BABY
About two blocks from my house
16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
My sons hair which is in desperate need of a haircut!
Just Say No To Drugs
I didn’t know film is still being made!
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
17…Freshman year of college…wow..the memories!
I’m hard on myself and at times I can be my worst enemy & critic.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Adrian & I in Puerto Rico
“Unfreakingbelieveable, you’d think she would have learned by now!”
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
A million. Who needs to fly, I have amassed frequent flier miles for that!
26. Do you like someone?
It’s a little deeper than like.
27. The last song you listened to?
“Lost Ones” Lauryn Hill
28. What time of day were you born?
Sometime btwn 12 am & 12pm.
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Hmmm…if they were, they’ve hid it pretty well.
Sitting outside of the Holland Tunnel in Jersey City, about to head to the World Trade Center
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I always leave a note with my office number and the amount of money that was lost, I have yet to receive any of it back!
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Not naturally, but in practice, yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my ass, proclaiming, “place lips here”
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes and it will happen soon.
39. Have you ever been arrested?
Yes, during a time when I was dealing with mania issues w/bipolar 2 disorder, I had episodes of compulsion & impulse issues which led me down the wrong path, but I paid the price and moved on.
Shit happens, just wipe your ass and keep it moving.
Cell phone, clothes & skin
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
Haven’t written a letter in years.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Hmmm..I’m definitely good at taking it to Jiffy Lube, if that counts.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I heard he was teaching in Princeton.
Research has been done & validated.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Fancy? Hmmm..last August my grandfather’s family in Southern Virginia had a “Legends Ball” for him & his sibilings who practically ‘own’ the county they live in.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My shins are hurting, maybe I should get a new pair of Filas.
I’ve burnt & been burned.