I had a weird dream last night. It basically involved me leaving for my business trip that I’m going on next week, but I left all my ‘business’ stuff at home. No laptop, no suits, no dress shoes. It was just me in Orlando with flip flops and a bathing suit. I guess I need to continue to tell myself that this IS a business trip, and not a trip to Disney World after all. I’m actually not looking forward to the trip, I have too many things to do to get prepared. But anyways, here are my ‘asides’ (not really rants/raves, just things I didn’t want to dedicate a whole blog post to).
- In less than 26 days, McCain will finally go away! I’m tired of seeing his little arms sway back and forth on TV. I’m tired of hearing “My Friends”. So this week he decided to send his “crypt keeper” i.e, his wife out to attack Obama. What a way to go, pimp out your former drug addicted, extra-maritial having affair wife.
- Facebook is some funny stuff. I don’t know how much longer I can stand to be on it. Way to many highschool flashbacks. Once this class reunion organizing is over, the account will be closed.
- If you don’t have a Twitter account, you don’t know what you’re missing.
- SNL, if it wasn’t for the idiots in this years election, I don’t know what you would have done in the ratings arena, but, I swear, I haven’t had so many laughs from SNL in a long time!
- I’m so amazed how many people still haven’t registed to vote. If you don’t vote, honestly, I don’t want to hear any complaints.
- HWSRN, thank-you! Today you were there in my time of need! Yes, for now on I’ll carry more cash and make sure I keep the tank at least half-way full and I”ll work on the local banking issue!
Now it’s your turn, if you have anything to let off your chest, go right ahead! It’s Friday, it’s a long weekend for some, so have a safe one & enjoy!