Excuses are like assholes, everyone has them. I’m pretty sure that’s not the saying, but it works for me.
- I’ve been finishing up a few of my client’s web development projects over at Fly Chick Media
- I’ve been working on other writing projects that have taken up most of my free time.
- I took 3 weeks out of my life to remove loc extensions that I had since Nov. I realized I miss my curls & loose hair. Plus, I have commitment issues when it comes to something being “permanent”. I remember when my stylist did them, she said, “These are permanent, so make sure it’s a choice you want to live with”. Ha. In my mind, I was like, “yeah right”….
- I’ve been going out a lot. A little more than usual. You never realize how often you go out, until you look at the receipts in your purse after a weekend.
- I was always told, if you have nothing nice to say, don’t say anything at all. I pretty much haven’t had much of anything to say or anything that I’d want to share. Wait. I’m sharing right now. Well never mind.
- Tumblr is fun.